Sacramental Records FAQ's

Finding Your Sacramental Records & Frequently Asked Questions:

Are you looking for your sacramental records?  All sacramental records for the Diocese of Pueblo are kept at the parish where the sacrament was celebrated and received.


How do I obtain a copy of my Baptismal or Confirmation Certificate? You must contact the church that administered the sacrament. If you know the name of the parish, contact that parish directly. Click here for the diocese's directory. Or, if you have a general idea of which parish it may be, or know the geographical area, click here for a map of parish boundaries in the diocese.  The Diocese of Pueblo does not issue Baptism and Confirmation Certificates. 


Where can I find my First Holy Communion Records? The archives at the Catholic Pastoral Center does not hold First Holy Communion Records. Those records can only be found at the church in which the Sacrament was received. 


I was baptized in a hospital, how do I obtain a copy of my Baptismal Record? Contact the hospital in which you were baptized.


How do I get a copy of my High School transcript?

  • Holy Cross Abbey in Canon City can be obtained from Saint Benedict's Abbey 1020 North 2nd Street, Atchison, KS 66002-1499.

  • Roncalli, Seton High, and Pueblo Catholic Schools contact the Pastoral Center at (719) 544-9861 ext.1161 or

  • Saint Scholastica Academy in Canon City can be obtained by mail from Canon Register, Saint Scholastica Monastery 7430 North Ridge Blvd., Chicago, IL 60645.


The Catholic Church where I received my Sacrament(s) has been closed, how do I obtain a copy of my records?

  • Our Lady of Guadalupe/Pueblo, contact Saint Leander at (719) 544-8411.

  • Our Lady of Mount Carmel/Trinidad or Saint Joseph/Trinidad, contact Holy Trinity at (719) 846-3369.

  • Saint Patrick/Pueblo or Our Lady of the Assumption/Pueblo, contact Saint Mary Help of Christians at (719) 296-8778. 

  • Saint Anthony Catholic Church/Pueblo or Sacred Heart Orphanage, contact the Catholic Pastoral Center at (719) 544-9861 ext.1161 


How do I get information about adoption records?


Whom do I call for genealogical research?