Do you want to be the lead educator of a faith-filled, dynamic preschool program making a positive difference in the lives of families? You will be leading a core group of dedicated educators in developing and implementing an effective and engaging ECE learning environment. You will have the opportunity to lead a well established and respected program filled with opportunities to progress and update programs; as well as a foster a spiritual, whole child approach to education. We are looking for a Christ-centered, creative, opportunistic, personable, lead educator to work closely with the learning community to build on tradition and take this school into the future.
Summary of Employment: The Early Childhood Director works on the development, organization, implementation, coordination, marketing and evaluation of the PreKindergarten and Preschool instructional programs to ensure that all students will meet or exceed the State Core Curriculum Content Standards. The Director has the responsibility of Preschool and PreKindergarten management, supervision, and oversight of all leveled classrooms, all educators charged with the education of those children in each classroom, and the overall responsibility for each student enrolled in the program. The Director promotes the growth of each child's spiritual, physical, social, emotional, and cognitive development in a nurturing Christ-like environment. The Director works collaboratively and under the supervision of the St. Columba School Principal.
We are currently looking for an experienced and inspired Preschool Director for our Parish preschool program with capacity of 60 students. The right candidate will truly understand the importance of faith formation, discipleship and education in children’s lives, and will cultivate a safe, healthy, happy, holy environment for children and families.
This is a rewarding vocation that requires a relationship with Jesus, along with exceptional leadership, organizational and communications skills. Drawing on successful experience and high standards, you will create and maintain a loving and nurturing learning environment for children while overseeing business administration, marketing, and financial operations.
- Establish a safe, healthy, happy, holy and welcoming preschool and oversee the curriculum, programs and activities to engage and educate young children
- Develop open and trusted lines of communication with administration, staff, parents, and children.
- Build and support a qualified team of preschool educators to promote a superior reputation.
- Meet and exceed financial goals and objectives.
- Provided exceptional customer service.
- Ensure full compliance with school policies as well as diocesan, federal, state standards, regulations and requirements including licensing, safety and sanitation.
St. Columba School OFFERS
Highly Competitive Compensation ($45,000 - $52,000)
- Performance Bonuses
- Free School Tuition
- Professional Development
- Comprehensive Benefit Package
- Investment matching 403b
- Full Medical, dental, and vision paid in full by St. Columba
- School paid life insurance
- Tuition reimbursement
- Paid holidays
- Paid time off